30.9.04

Where the heart is


Crack of dawn job today. Up at 5am to get ready to get to the airport. Got a taxi straight away, and what a nice taxi driver too. He was going off shift, so we agreed a price that was less than I would have to pay had he switched on his meter. Had a nice chat, he was asking me about Scotland - apparently he could tell I wasn't Portuguese on account of my accent! I took the bottles of olive oil and cachaça out of my bag, since I didn't want them to break. I got to the front of the check-in queue when the carrier bag fell over. The cachaça and one bottle of olive oil were gone, and all there was was a strange puddle. The woman at check-in told me not to worry about the mess, and she gave me the best seats on the plane - the ones that go down flat! Boy was I comfy! Got home safe and sound at about 5pm. It's nice to be back.

5 Comments:

Anonymous algarve car hire said...

Hi Lusobrandane, I found your blog searching for algarve car hire and I find it great although it doesn't cover exactly the algarve car hire I was looking for. Anyway I'll be visiting your blog regularly as I found here interesting thoughts.
Keep up the good work!

6:18 pm  
Anonymous algarve car rental said...

Hi Lusobrandane, I found your blog searching for portugal car hire and I find it great although it doesn't cover exactly the portugal car hire I was looking for. Anyway I'll be visiting your blog regularly as I found here interesting thoughts.
Keep up the good work!

12:12 pm  
Anonymous algarve car rental said...

Hi Lusobrandane, I found your blog searching for algarve car rental and I find it great although it doesn't cover exactly the algarve car rental I was looking for. Anyway I'll be visiting your blog regularly as I found here interesting thoughts.
Keep up the good work!

1:17 pm  
Anonymous portugal car hire said...

Hi Lusobrandane, I found your blog searching for algarve car hire and I find it great although it doesn't cover exactly the algarve car hire I was looking for. Anyway I'll be visiting your blog regularly as I found here interesting thoughts.
Keep up the good work!

11:11 pm  
Anonymous portugal car hire said...

Hi Lusobrandane, I found your blog searching for algarve car rental and I find it great although it doesn't cover exactly the algarve car rental I was looking for. Anyway I'll be visiting your blog regularly as I found here interesting thoughts.
Keep up the good work!

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home