27.12.04

careful, it's sharp!


So that's two of us now managed to cut our fingers with the new Swiss Army: I did it on Christmas morning, and Liam did it this evening. He has managed to make quite a large slice on the index finger of his left hand (while I sliced my right index finger). We have both learned the painful way that Swiss Army knives are very sharp. Liam now claims that he no longer wants the knife, although I am sure that once he realises that cutting a finger, painful and bloody as it may sometimes be, is highly unlikely to be a mortal injury, then he will in all probability want his knife back again. I am almost certain that he will not take any more risks with it, and will rather use a pair of scissors to cut the top off of his modelling cement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home